Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Work in New York Spain Phone Number List
Angelique Max flew to New York on the age of 21 with only $three hundred in her pocket and the dream of becoming a New York Fashion stylist. "Looking returned I assume that my buddies and circle of relatives all concept that I had long gone a bit crazy because all I had become the belief that with some attraction and an entire lot of staying power I should reap something". Spain Phone Number List , When Angelique arrived in New York she knew no person but she had accomplished her research and knew who she had to contact and what she desired to gain. "I basically flew to New York having no question that I might be triumphant". Arriving in New York Angelique made her first prevent at Seventeen Magazine. "The editor took one examine Angelique and suggested her to intern with a first-rate Fashion Photographer so that she should build a portfolio. "I felt very self-conscious at some stage in the interview due to the fact New York is continually  season's beforehand in style". Taking the Editors advocate Angelique spent the next 4-months building up her portfolio and continuing her schooling at the famend New York style schools of Parsons and F.I.T. During this time she advanced an knowledge of the NY
style cultures and developed her special feel of favor.

After a number of hard paintings and resolution Angelique scored her first principal task a 12 months later. She was employed to work on a massive catalogue process that flew her to Hawaii. It changed into on that ride that Angelique had the good fortune to fulfill Stephanie Wiessman the female who later sponsored her for a running visa in order that she ought to like and paintings in New York.

Today Angelique has achieved exactly what she set out to gain "I get to do what I love inside the town I love and paintings with New York's maximum high profiled." Angelique's clients consist of: Sex in the City's Kristin Davis, Paris Hilton and Shakira. On the weekends I birthday celebration in one of the most exciting towns within the global. When I look again and don't forget the risk that I took and the way tough I even have worked I am amazed however so happy. I Can't accept as true with I made it!".

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste